Shamanic Healing & Practitioner Training in Kent, London UK Andy Wood
If ever we needed ways of realising, exploring and celebrating our collective web of being, it is now. Welcome to The Shaman’s Art. Shamanism is the oldest form of spiritual practice in the world; its wisdom still acknowledged by many indigenous cultures, as well as growing numbers of non-indigenous peoples of Mother Earth who are seeking different ways of being and understanding in the face of the planetary challenges before us.
Shamanism calls upon ancient traditions of healing, and honouring the spirits of the elements, to open us to different realities through the practice of Dreaming. We, at The Shaman’s Art, use these ancient ways, to seed new dreams, to tread lightly on the Earth and to perceive the world anew. Our vision combines shamanic healing practices, and plant traditions, to revision the Dreaming of our land, and of ourselves, and to work towards its protection and our renewal.
I am based in Kent, and work as a Shamanic Practitioner and an Inspirational workshop Facilitator, and have worked with many human and plant teachers from Europe, Asia, North and South America.
For more information go to ‘Shamanic healing’ page and also ‘about andy’. To find out more about ‘What is Shamanism’ press here.
What is a Shaman?
The path of the Shaman is an ancient calling to heal and work in service to the spirits and the universe: First and foremost, the Shaman is a healer, but s/he can also serve in the community as priest, mystic, artist and poet.
We are all familiar with the language of dreams – whether day dreaming of a different present or captured by the magic of our night time visitations – we often seek answers to the dilemmas, hopes and fears that accompany our waking states.
What is Shamanism?
Shamanism is the oldest spiritual practice in the world, part of the integral fabric of our ancestral hunter-gatherer societies, predating all religions but of increasing relevance and importance today.
Our programme of various courses aims to teach ancient shamanic ceremonies and practices, each stage of the teachings will reveal new ways of seeding new dreams to enable you to fully engage with your personal healing and, if you wish, to become a fully practising shamanic healer.
- Introduction to Shamanism – Two Workshops – These one day workshops will give you insights and experiences within the spirit world.
- The Four Elements Course – This course is ideal for anyone who is ready to dive deep into shamanic ceremonies that will enable healing and seeing beyond our own personal illusions. Or for anyone who has been on a healing road for some years looking to go deeper into your healing through shamanic practices and ceremonies.
- Shamanic Practitioner Training – This course is specifically designed for those people who wish to follow their calling to train in the healing arts in service to the spirits.
- The Flight of the Dragonfly – an opportunity to join us on a ten-day, life-changing, Ayahuasca Retreat in Peru.
- Online Dreaming Circle – A regular Monthly Dreaming Circle to keep us connected to the Spirits.
- Online Drumming Circle – Free online event to bang our Drums.
- We also offer individual healings and mentoring opportunities. Please contact us to explore what will be most helpful at this stage of your shamanic journey.
Stay up to date with all our events & news.
News and articles from my blog
We are all familiar with the language of dreams – whether day dreaming of a different present or captured by the magic of our night [...]
What is a Shaman?
The path of the Shaman is an ancient calling to heal and work in service to the spirits and the universe: First and foremost, the [...]
What happens during a Shamanic Healing session?
So what happens during a Shamanic Healing session? In a Shamanic Healing, we will have an initial conversation about your intentions and feelings for the [...]